Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! A little early...

     So yesterday I forged on with converting cards & making them instead of cleaning, my husband will attest it is my least favorite thing to do. Luckily I have a husband who loves to clean (I know it's a little weird, right?) & he makes it tolerable to do, but when he isn't here all bets are off on doing it in a timely manner.
     Today, after PT I decided to head to one of those craft box stores since they had baskets on sale this week so I could try to re-organize my Big Shot area & create a bit more room without going out & having to buy another small bookcase, although I may still decide to go buy more anyways before I move since there isn't an IKEA anywhere in NY & after seeing the cost to ship all I can say is EEKS! Better to have more on hand than be sorry, right?
     For the card I did today I know I am a little early for this holiday, but this card actually started out as an Easter card in my head, as I have very few cards of this to send to the troops & even less in the way of stamps. However, when I got everything together it looked more like a Mother's Day card than an Easter card. So strike one for me, I'll try a few more times to see if anything will happen if not Easter cards won't be making this trip overseas.

 ~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Never Ending Joy (retired)
Ink/Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz (retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz (retired)
Other: 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Nestabilities - Floral Ovals (non-SU)
Technique: Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!