Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bright Blossoms Easter

     Hello stampers, no I'm not confused about my holidays, although it may seem like it since I did Mother's Day  last week & Easter on Valentine's Day but I'm still working on cards for the troops. After all this converting I'm still convinced full card swaps are the only way to go, I would have been done with my box of cards if I didn't have to convert. Although I still would have had to make more cards for different occasions that I didn't have enough of, like Easter. I finally found a cutesy type of Easter card to make from Barb Mullikin see her card here.I changed a few things here & there, but I thought this was darling & of course it was easy to make multiple cards.
     I'll have to work on my husbands Valentine's card next, now that he went to sleep & I'm guessing I'll be searching the web for last minute ideas. Hope y'all get whatever treats you like to get whether it be candy, flowers or bling!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Bright Blossoms, Delightful Dozen
Ink/Markers: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Other: Melon Mambo 1/2" polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Small Oval punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Pack punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Blossom Petals Builder punch, Dotted Wave punch (non-SU)
Technique: Punch Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!