Wednesday, July 11, 2012

VC 2012 Ebony & Ivory swap, day 1

Hello stampers!
    Can anyone please tell me where the 1st half of 2012 went? Holy cow & then to top it off we are nearly half way thru July, before I know it Christmas will be here & I won't be ready for it. On top of that about the only thing I have had time for in the last few weeks was to put some stamp sets together that were begging for attention after 3 orders had come & gone. I hope to get my mojo in top shape & on the move to make some cards very soon.
     The next few days I will be showcasing all the cards I received from the Ebony & Ivory swap. Once again this swap was a hit. I hope you enjoy these wonderful cards. Thanks to all 22 swappers for another wonderful experience! Here are the first 8 cards, Enjoy!!

 Jenn Lewis

 Heidi Wiecker

 Jane Starr

 Mary Nunaley

Debbie Peterson


Kimm Bennington-Thompson

 Diane Clark-Sutton
 
Tory Bray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!