Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hello Stampers,
     If you are a MOM I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day & that you have been spoiled rotten! Today is a hard day, although I got to call & wish my mom a wonderful day, what I didn't get to do was call my MIL. She left us to be with dad in July '11, so this is the last celebration of the firsts that we have to muddle through, in hopes that time will indeed heal our wounds.
     I really haven't done any stamping since my last post, bad me. It has been a tough & busy month. But I have managed to get a few orders in & I must try out the new pads, they look interesting & since I have a few cards I "need" to make that I have been procrastinating on I may have to figure out how to work the new in-colors in to one of them.
     In the meantime, VC Rocks has started it's 12th year oh my where has the time gone & I have received 2 lovely RAK's that I will share today. If you care to join us, in having lots of stamping fun, please check us out. However, I must warn you we TALK a lot, which means on some days there could be massive emails up to say 300-400 or higher so if you can't handle what is in your inbox right now then you may want to take a pass. But if you are curious you can go here to join, but make sure you fill out your application or you'll just sit in la-la land. Here is the link-

Click to join vc_rocks Click to join vc_rocks
RAK #1 comes from Jenn Lewis

RAK #2 comes from Barbara Furlong

RAK #3 comes from Krista McIntyre


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!