Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mouthwatering Basket

Hello Stampers!
     I hope y'all are doing well. Today I have a project from Maria's class, we made a basket with 3 cards using stamps & accessories from the Occasions Mini. We also got to use the new scented embossing powders, I like all but the cherry flavor (brings back bad childhood memories of Robitussin) so the cherry card actually smell like vanilla. Maria made up the basket herself so I can't even begin to tell you how to make it although I do know the strips to intertwine with are 11" & 12". What I was happy with on this project is that the basket was a lot easier to do than the strawberry one we did a few months ago. Thanks Maria for making it easier!


~Enjoy 
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. 
Sets: Mouthwatering, Sweet Cake
Ink/Markers: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Real Red, Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Real Red, Melon Mambo, Sweet Shop DSP
Other: Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Scented Emboss Powder, Framelits- Labels, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle #2 Die, 3" Circle Die, Basic Black Brads.
Technique: Wet embossing, Die cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!