Sunday, April 15, 2012

Going, Going, Gone......Forever


Hello stampers!
     I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are. I thought I would pop in real quick in case you haven't heard. Stampin' Up! released their retiring list of stamps today, oh boy! At first glance I see about 40-45 sets that I think I will be losing but I will do a more extensive search a little later. Remember, all Simply Decorative & Decor Elements will be discontinued, so if you see something you like there you better grab it as quickly as you can just like what is on this list. Remember you have until May 31st to get these & we still have the accessories list to come out next week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!