Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring hatchings

Hello Stampers!
     Spring is almost here according to the calendar. However, if you live anywhere near me we are in what I call an early Summer, 70 to 80 degree weather, muggy, on & off rain, allergies galore due to everything blooming & of course with all the rain it is now mosquito-ville. ICK!
    This month's project at Maria's was a cute Easter/Spring theme, full of chicks hatching from their eggs. I guess I should say egg since there is only one here, but it came with a few very cute chicks. I hope you enjoy!



~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Ink/Markers: So Saffron, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Other: Oval Scallop Frame die, Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Crop-A-Dile, Stampin Dimensionals
Technique: Sponging, Paper Piecing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!