Saturday, March 24, 2012

Getting excited...

Hello Stampers!
     Hope you are doing well & you have a beautiful Spring day outside like I have. The only bad thing about today is that I am now spending it inside because my allergies were going berserk earlier, BOO! But it was nice out while I was out getting the dreaded taxes done. Good news is we are getting money back, YEAH!
     Just thought I would pop in & let y'all know what is coming down through the grapevine. April 15th the retired stamp list comes out, that is just 3 weeks & a wake-up away, then 10 days after that the retired list for the accessories & decor elements comes out. I am so excited to have the catalog coming out on June 1st rather July/August, I'm running out of things to buy I need new stamp blood. Let's just hope that some of my favorite sets stay around, but then again if they don't I guess that means I will just have to find some new favorites.
     I guess I better finish things around the house so I might get the chance to make it up to my stamp room & perhaps STAMP!

~Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!