Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mixed Bunch box with cards

Happy Sunday Stampes!
     Today I am going to share a new set from the Occasions Mini catalog called Mixed Bunch. I got to use this set last month at my friend Maria's monthly stamp club & realized I never posted it on here. So here it goes, the cards are supposed to have sayings in front but I left them blank so that I can fill in as needed. I hope you like the project, I like how I was able to make butterflies from the stamp set, cute idea.
   
~Enjoy

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: Mixed Bunch
Ink/Markers: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo
Paper: Twitterpated DSP, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Old Olive
Other: Blushing Bride 3/8" pleated satin ribbon, Old Olive 1/2" scallop dots ribbon, Dazzling Details, Word Window punch, Blossom punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Eyelet Border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!