Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's been awhile....

Hello fellow stampers!
     I hope your holidays were spectacular & the new year has started off well. I can't believe it has been so long since I have sat down at my computer instead of checking things on my phone or my husbands lap top. Even more reason to keep telling my hubby I don't need a lap top, I may never see my stamp room again, but maybe that is what he wants. HMMMMM...
     As for my holidays they were nice & quite except for the week in between Christmas & New Year where we had family w/kids in our home amongst the dislike of our kitties who were locked in our bedroom & bathroom the whole week. I have also been spending a lot of time with our new stray kitty, actually she isn't new we have been feeding her for about 2 years now & got her to trust enough just after Thanksgiving. She has been having problems with blood in her eyes & no one could figure out exactly why. Well after 1 trip to the eye dr & then another trip to the heart dr. we now know it is related to hypertension we just don't know if that is contributing to her cardiomyopathy or if it is secondary condition. So it has been a whirlwind of a start to 2012 here.
     I never got around to posting the other card I did for Christmas, so here it is I hope to be able to work on some Valentine/mini catalog cards soon.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: Stitched Stockings (retired), Hand Penned Holidays
Ink/Markers: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Other: Snowburst embossing folder, Baja Breeze 3/8" pleated satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!