Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Sounding Joy

 Hello stampers!
     So are you ready for Christmas yet? I'm still feverishly working on Christmas cards & some other gifts, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one in that boat. Here is the 2nd Christmas card I came up with Tuesday morning & then had to stop mid-stream due to work calling me in earlier than expected, so of course I have to come up with a 3rd idea again because I forgot what I wanted to do. UGH! But we gotta do what we gotta do so I will be burning the midnight oil & trying to get these done to mail out later today. Wish me luck! And I wish all those others who like me are trying to get everything done before Sunday.
     I just realized that the ribbon sticks out in color way more than in real life, along with the embossing powder which is the same color as the ink, maybe I shouldn't have refilled my pad before doing these cards, lol!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: The Sounding Joy, SA Swirling Stars (retired)
Ink/Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold
Other: Sizzix ornament die/embossing folder combo, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, Riding Hood red 1/8" taffeta ribbon
Technique: Wet embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!