Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bright Hopes

Hello Stampers!
     Sorry I have been MIA once again. Time is just passing me by I can't believe there is only 1 week left until Christmas & I haven't even started my Christmas cards yet. EEKS! I have decided to try to CASE some cards in hopes that I can kickstart some mojo, since I am determined to have all my cards stamped & ready to mail on Monday. Yes procrastination is my middle name or at least it should be. Adding insult to injury my dear hubby has even pointed out a few times now when we go to the store to buy some cards. The way I am going I may have to, but I'm going to give it my best shot to not do it.
     Today's card was CASE'd from Ilina Crouse I changed the colors a bit & used a different bling. This was my first try, so I'm debating if this card will be one of the ones I make in bulk.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: Bright Hopes
Ink/Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Other: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!