Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welcome to Christmas...

     Hello Stampers!
     I hope you are having a great week! What I really would like to know is who sent this year into over-drive? I can't believe we are already into mid-October & as everyone keeps telling me on facebook there is only so many days left until Christmas. Really? Do y'all have to put me in panic mode so soon, I mean I really haven't even thought of ideas for Christmas cards or gifts to send to the family, but at least I have already ordered my Christmas stamp sets so at least I am partially working in the right direction.I do hope tho you started out having a great week!
  As of my last post I am still working on Christmas cards for the troops, although I am now finished converting fronts to actual cards so I am having to come up with ideas on my own. OH NO! I decided to try this card, thinking it would be easy but I think with the wet & dry embossing it may be a little time consuming to do a bunch. So I'll go back to the drawing board. I have been eyeing the Welcome to Christmas set since it first came out but I just recently got it, not sure what took me so long or what threw me over the top to buy it I just thought it was time.

 ~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: Welcome to Christmas
Ink/Markers: VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, Snowburst embossing folder
Technique: Wet & dry embossing, sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!