Thursday, September 29, 2011

Upsy Daisy Thank You!

     Hello Stampers!
     Today's card is a sympathy thank you card, not sure if that is the correct name for this type of card or not but it will be used to send thank you's to all the people who sent flowers & donations when my MIL passed away. This is yet another project I have procrastinated on, I didn't think it would be as hard as it was to come up with an idea as it was for this card. But I finally just sat down, looked online for ideas & then was sent a card that gave me my final idea.
~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: Upsy Daisy, Teahouse (retired), Because I Care (retired)
Ink/Markers: Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Going Gray (retired)
Paper: Glossy White, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!