Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm back...

      Sorry for the long absence, my MIL passed away shortly after my last post in July & we traveled to WY for the funeral & stayed a few weeks to be with my husband's siblings. After all that it was back to the grind of work, so needless to say I haven't accomplished much in my stamping world. I am trying to work on some sympathy thank-you cards, but that hasn't gone too well either. So I hope to have something soon., since I still have a challenge to fulfill with my friend Frances, possibly 2 if I get her online sometime.
     As for now I do have my monthly project that I do at my friend Maria's house, we did a stair-step box, I know that isn't the true name but it is close enough until I can find the real name of it. I have wanted to do one of these boxes for quite a while just haven't gotten around to it & let me tell you this box has tons of folding associated with, maybe that was the real reason why I never did it. LOL!

~Enjoy
Ink/Markers: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Paper: Well Worn DSP, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, River Rock
Other: Silver Brads, Mini Glue Dots
Technique: Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!