Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tumble Tile

     This month's project at Maria's was a photo tumble tile. I used a photo of my husband and I at our last Marine Corps Ball in 2007 before he retired, since neither one of us likes to take pictures I believe this would be the most current picture we have of the 2 of us together. I know we're bad, but I prefer to be behind the camera than in front of it.
     If you can believe it the photo here is actually printed on tissue paper, WOW! If I were to try to do this with my printer it would have had the tissue paper for lunch. We got to chose from either a black & white or color photo. Maria wasn't too sure how the color would be as she had printed those on inkjet & the b&w on laser jet. The color ran just a tad bit on all of those that chose color over b&w, but it was mostly the primary colors of blue & red that we saw run, but none were too bad or noticeable.
     I also go a RAK yesterday from VC Rocks that I thought I would share. Thanks Carey!
Carey Rogers
     I hope to get a few more projects done before I go back to work tomorrow, but we will see if they turn out the way I want them.

~Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!