Monday, July 18, 2011

Havin' Snow Much Fun

     I finally finished the card I was trying to do yesterday to match my projects. It uses the same colors & set as yesterday but a different die. I really like this set, but then again I am a partial to snowmen. Also, I have another project from Frances who sent me a butterfly note holder using new colors & the big shot.


I need to try Frances' project it is too cute, although I think I will try it with copy paper instead of post-its.
~EnjoyAll supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
My Project ~
Sets: Snow Much Fun, SA Snowburst
Ink/Markers: Riding Hood Red, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Other: Big Shot Oval Scallop Frame, SU! White Signo Gel Pen

Frances' project~
Paper: Vellum, Pool Party

Other: Big Shot Beautiful Butterflies, Rhinestones, Post-its

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!