Sunday, June 12, 2011

Strawberry fields forever.....

Hello everybody!!!
      Sorry for the title but my project today reminded me of the song as I got ready to post it here. I got to go & have fun at my friend Maria's house for her monthly stamp meeting, I had to miss last month due to a monster migraine (but aren't they all) so it's been awhile to just go out & talk stamp shop to others who like (more like LOVE) the craft.
      So if you haven't guessed what I made I will tell you, we got to make a basket & then some paper strawberries good enough to eat. (ok maybe not cuz I'm not a big strawberry eater!!!) But I thought the project was cute, we got enough patterns to make 4 large & 4 small strawberries, however, I only made 1 of each & brought the rest home to finish. I did this so I could make a copy of the strawberry pattern to use later if I so desire to make them again. From what we were told you could put a hershey kiss in each strawberry, I don't know about that I don't want to have to work at getting my chocolate out, how about you?
      Without further ado, here is the project.....

~Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!