Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ebony & Ivory, Day 2

Today wasn't all that productive, I have gotten very little done in my room & my cats are just making things worse by getting up on my desks, stretching out which of course dumps more things on the floor. UGH!!! I also went to IKEA today, to return some extra shelves (miscount on my part, OOPS) & of course I had to pick up a few things while I was there right? Wrong, everything I wanted they either discontinued or are out of stock, how can this happen? So really I ventured out in the heat for no reason, LOL!

I have 10 more swap cards to showcase so again I will split them up into 5 today & 5 tomorrow, gotta keep some type of suspense right?

~Enjoy




Norma Chiaramonte

Debbie Prante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!