Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where are you Stamp Fairy?

****Oopsie, forgot to post this the other day!****
So in the last few days I have managed to dabble in using a clear stamp set, not bad but they will take some getting used to however I think I will continue to buy them. After such a long time away from my stamps I had hoped that the stamp fairy would take some pity on me & shower me with her mojo glitter or is it juice? Alas, it wasn't meant to be, so I tried to take matters into my own hands, which hasn't gone well.

First it's bad to come home & find out that one of your favorite sites for color challenges closed while you were away & you were trying to get a mojo boost, UGH! (strike 1) So then an idea hit, however my brain couldn't communicate properly with my hands so that card has been shuffled to the side until I can figure out a way to salvage it.(strike 2) My final attempt just has to work which is to find a card I like online & CASE it, maybe that will get some creative juices flowing, because if it doesn't then that is strike 3 & I'm OUT!

So I found a card to CASE & then added a few things & dropped a few things, you know how it goes. I am showing the card that I CASE'd because I closed out the website that I saw it on & now I can't find it, if this is your card please let me know so I can give you credit for it.
CASE'd card

My Rendition (sorry pastel colors did not come out well)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified!

Sets: Easter Blossoms 
Inks/markers: Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink

Other: Pink grosgrain, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Scallop Square punch

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!