Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm BACK!!!!

It feels so good to finally be back home after being gone for a month taking care of my dad. Not only was I happy to see my hubby & cats, but there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. I know someone has to agree with me on that one. Another thing I missed was my stamp room, not that I stamp alot but it was the not having it there in "case" I felt like dabbling. I also forgot that I had a SU! box here that I got just days before leaving that I never got a chance to play with, so I hope to try out these clear stamps that I bought & hope I like them enough to order more since I am running out of room in my 2 bookcases that I use for stamps. However, that doesn't mean I will be brave enough like some of you & unmount all of the wood stamps that I have that is too much time & work for me to even think about it. I give kudos to all of you that have done it though. So here is to my stamping mojo,  may you bless me with your creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!