Saturday, December 18, 2010

Peaceful Season

So I finally took the plunge & bought be a subscription to StampingSchool.com a few weeks back & I am really glad that I did. I have been a fan of Linda Heller's since her youtube days but only recently found her updated website for tutorials, I know where have I been right? Well, I totally CASEd the card I am going to show you today although on her website she wanted us to note that our cards were "inspired" by her. So I guess I can say I was inspired by StampingSchool.com to totally CASE her card, LOL!

Yes I know these are unconventional Christmas colors, but like Linda I like them & they make me feel more like a old Victorian type Christmas.



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: Peaceful Season
Ink/Markers: Basic Gray
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP
Other: Top Note Die, Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, Chantilly crochet trim, dimensionals


Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!