Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pun Fun

So I've tried & tried to come up with an idea using one of the new sets that I recently got to no avail. The home  team's mojo better start kicking it into gear for Thanksgiving & Christmas cards or it won't be a pretty year & I may just have to *gasp* do I dare say it buy my cars this year. Yes I know I've shown you a few examples already but I get bored if I have to do too many of one card so I do multiples, guess we'll have to wait & see what happens.

I hope everybody enjoyed their Halloween, it isn't something we do here although I think someone forgot to tell all the kids that if the porch light is not on, you don't ring the doorbell. Or at least that is what my parents always told me, but it was a different time & place so who knows.

Today the card I'm showing I figured could be used for a child's birthday or for the adult male who likes rockets. I did use a lot of retired items on here, but you can always substitute current items.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise specified.


Sets: Pun Fun, SA Sweet Stars (retired)
Ink/Markers: Basic Black, Real Red, Summer Sun (retired), Going Gray (retired)
Paper: Real Red, Going Gray (retired), Summer Sun (retired)
Other: red gingham ribbon, real red eyelets, star punch (all retired)
Technique: Masking & Sponging


Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!