Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Season Of Christmas

I saw this card done last year somewhere on the web & put it in my folder for "cards to remake" on my computer, it's a very large file with very few cards redone but they are there if I ever want to do them. If this card/idea is yours please let me know so I can give you credit. Anyways, I believe this is what they call a tri-fold card if it's not please correct me. I used both word stamps from this set on the front & last page if you can't see, along with rolling the So Swirly wheel along the bottom all done in Baroque Burgundy.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Sets: Season of Simple Grace, SA So Swirly
Ink/Markers: Bravo Burgundy, Summer Sun (retired)
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Summer Sun, Garden Green


Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!