Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Don't you just love it when you start your week with a migraine that won't quit? That was Monday for me, I ended up calling into work sick & spent the rest of the day in & out of sleep because of all the medications I took to try to get rid of that darn thing. Luckily it was gone by Tuesday, but my head felt all doped up, gotta love those side effects, so I still wasn't 100%. I also saw yesterday that Stampin' Up! had a new clearance rack sale going, EEKS, I need to get my order together fast before y'all buy it all & I don't even get a chance. Just promise you'll save me at least 1 of everything until I figure out what I want, ok?

I really do hope to have a card for you later today after the visit to the vet's office & my PT session. I'm going to try to get back to my stamp table after I post this to see if I can get anything started but so far all I've done is stare at paper & a few stamp sets for the last couple hours with not a lot of success. Maybe I just need to do what I've seen on a few other blogs & have a theme of  Totally CASEd Thursdays or something like that, cuz I have a gigantic file of cards I like, but we'll see if I can come up with something first.

Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!