Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bear with me...

I bet you thought I forgot that I said I would get some cards up over the weekend. Nope I didn't forget I just didn't a chance to stamp over the weekend like I wanted to since my external HD decided it didn't want to work properly & since I haven't backed that up in awhile I was panicking to get everything off of it once I got it to work, which is finally done. YEAH!  It's that darn Murphy's Law don't you know, I've been saying for a couple of weeks that I need to back up my HD, but never did. I'm just glad I didn't lose anything except my music which my hubby has on his computer so that wasn't a big loss. Other then that I've been busy with paperwork translation & work, so I haven't had a chance to do anything this week, but if I really hope to get some time this weekend since I have new toys to play with, so I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well & Murphy's Law stays away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!