Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Punched Posies

I have realized being sick, sucks!!! Especially when you are caught off guard- one minute you're fine, the next your ears, nose & throat can send you to death's bed. Ok maybe not that far but pretty close if whatever I have makes it to my lungs & my friends are not giving me a very good outcome at the moment since a few have had what I seem to have for more then a week, guess it is a good thing I have an appointment to see my Dr. tomorrow maybe she can help this along.

Anyways, you came here to see some cards not hear me ramble about being sick. Today's card is what I guess you would call a layout CASE from last years catty. Although I really don't think it's a CASE anymore, I took the idea of the layout & made it more my own to accommodate the bigger stamp I was using.




Supplies:
Stamps: Punched Posies, Stem Sayings
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizazz
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Riding Hood Red
Other: Dimensionals, 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!