Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Elements of Style

Hey everybody,

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, between work & this darn summer cold (just gotta love those!) the most energy I have had after work is to plant my butt on the couch.

I hope everybody enjoyed all the great projects on the VC Rocks blog hop this past weekend. Thanks VC ladies for a great hop! Sad to see that this season is almost over, but it will be back before you or I know it.

Today's card, I really had to go digging for my mojo, but I found this color combo challenge (Curtain Call 41) at Stacey's Stamping Stage & went from there. I really like this combo, I may have to try it for a manly card. Let me know what you think.


Supplies:
Sets: Elements of Style, French Script (retired)
Ink/Markers: Marina Mist, Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Other: Night of Navy eyelets (retired), Scallop Trim Border

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!