Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oh my pink butterflies

I have never personally seen a pink butterfly, but I was going for a girlie kids card. The card wasn't exactly what I was going for in my head but it did become the end result. Does anyone ever have those days that you have the card exactly how you want it in your head but you just can't get the result you want down on paper? I sure hope somebody else out there in blog land can relate to this.

Ingredients:
Stamps-Flight of the Butterfly & Stem Sayings
Ink- Regal Rose & Rose Red
Paper- Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose & Rose Red
Other- Rose Red eyelets, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Butterfly Extra- Large Punch, 1 1/4" & 1" circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!