Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting started

Hello everybody, I'm taking my first step into blogland. My friends have told me my website is a thing of the past & blogs are the way to go now. So I have taken their advice & started one, so I can be part of the "cool" crowd. I hope to share not only my creations but my friends as well. Please bear with me in my journey to learn something new.

In the coming days/weeks as I learn I hope to share some wonderful swaps I've hosted & participated in from VC Rocks. This group has lots of talented stampers who love to swap, so stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri, Welcome to blogland :). Looks like you are having a great start. Thats a really nice card too. VC does Rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!